Tuesday, April 14, 2015

L is for Living and Loosing - April A to Z Blog Challenge

I have said lately that I used to read all the witticisms and inspirational messages about living life.  I would get melancholy thinking that I didn't even really know what that meant, unless you had a nice bankroll and could do lots of fun interesting things.

I now am Living Life. I'm gaining friends and loosing weight. It just doesn't get much better than that, so I thought I would swallow my insecurities and share some photos of me since I got here.  And if the weight loss happens to be a new friendly tapeworm, I think he can stay, lol.





































My group of besties!  Donna, Stu, Rick, Suzanne and Mom



I hope you find your way to living the good life, too!


~*~
Scarlett Braden
in Cuenca, Living the good life!

No comments:

Post a Comment